The Structure of the department of General pedagogics
History of the department . The department of pedagogics as separate division of Shymkent teacher training Imstitute , was opened in 1937. For last period the department the candidates of science B. Nurlybekov, Zh. Makashev, Zh. Iskakov, U. Zharkinbekov, K. Karazhigitova, I. Smanov, S. Tleuova, A. Rysbekov, Sh. Arzymbetov was directed. Now the department manages the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor Sydykov M. E.
Professorial and teacher's staff of the department : 5 professors, doctors of pedagogical sciences, 6 candidates of pedagogical sciences, associate professors, 8 masters. Scientific capacity of the department – 60%
For realization of an educational program the department has a sufficient teaching staff, which total is defined with amount of disciplines, standards of an academic load, the contingent of the students. All teachers have basic education. A main goal in work with teachers and employees of OP is creation of conditions for their professional and personal growth. It is promoted by development of a package of measures, directed on formation of comprehensive system of professional development for all teachers, ensuring social security of employees and development of the positive social environment at the institute, improvement the system of material stimulation of activity of teachers and employees.
Professorial and teacher's staff of the department will organize classes in the subjects "Pedagogics", "Etnopedagogika", "Self-knowledge", "Introduction to the Pedagogical Specialty", "Technique of Teaching Self-knowledge", "Pedagogical Support of Self-knowledge". For training in basic and profile subjects according to staff the department is provided with teachers for 100%. Average age of a teaching staff of 50 years.
The department prepares frame (personality) in the specialty 5B012300 "Social pedagogics and self-knowledge". Professional activity of graduates of the department or bachelors will be made:
- work with socially unprotected part of the population, namely physically disabled people, with families of repatriates, rendering humanitarian support to families needy, the help in creation of conditions for full-fledged life.
- Teaching and educational work which enter the organization of educational and educational processes, the help in development and formation of the identity of teenagers and seniors, in their socialization.
- Organizational work, that is creation of methodical centers on rendering social services, summing up, the analysis and distribution of experience of social activity, bringing to the population of sense of acts and other legal documents.
Professional functions – organizing, diagnostic, protective, social therapeutic.
Within specialty 5B012300 "Social pedagogics and self-knowledge.", for a development of education and science, and also increase of efficiency of the professional relations in November, 2013 by the department was made the contract with the Euroasian National University in Astana.
• The purposes of an educational program correspond to the requirements formulated in the State obligatory standard of education: A bachelor of degree, specialty 5B012300 "Social pedagogics and self-knowledge" – GOSO RK 6.08.079-2010:
to improve professional education, to reach professional competence of area of social pedagogics and self-knowledge;
- to acquire ethical and precepts of law of behavior;
- to cultivate culture of the social and public relations;
- to develop skills of the organization of design of cognitive and information and communicative, constructive pedagogical activity;
- to form bases of pedagogical skill, to develop professional competence of the sphere of social pedagogics and self-knowledge;
- to seize skills of scientific research, culture of thinking, skills of self-training;
- to master ways of a sotsiologization of children, teenagers, youth, a way of their personal development on the basis of application of the extended and approved pedagogical technologies;
- to promote a choice of an individual educational program of students;
- to form aspiration to continuation of education in the conditions of a magistracy.
Priorities when forming the purposes of an educational program are laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About education", "About science", "About culture", Standard Regulations of Admission in higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the State obligatory standard of education in the specialty 5B012300 "Social pedagogics and self-knowledge"; strategic documents, the State program of development of an education in the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020, the laws "About the Rights of the Child", "About Youth Policy", the Healthy lifestyle program for 2008-2016, the Strategic development plan of the SKSPI for 2013-2015.
Qualification characteristic of the bachelor of education in the specialty 5B012300 - Social pedagogics and self-knowledge
Qualification and (or) the academic degree "The bachelor of education in the specialty 5B012300 - Social pedagogics and self-knowledge" is appropriated to the persons which successfully passed total certification for development of the professional training program of the higher education in a 5V012300-Social pedagogics and self-knowledge
Qualifications and positions decide in correspondence on "The qualification reference book of positions of heads, experts and other employees", the approved order of the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the population of RK from 25.11.2010g. No. 385 and "Standard qualification characteristics of positions of pedagogical workers and the persons equated to them", the approved order of the Ministry of Education and Science of RK from 13.07.2009g. No. 338.
Requirements to competences of the bachelor of education in the specialty
5B012300 - Social pedagogics and self-knowledge
- the forming: to own knowledge in the field of a pedagogical goal-setting, skills of design and realization of complete pedagogical process, to be capable to positive thinking, attached to system of national values, committed to the ethical values inclined to humanity and optimism;
- the systematizing: to own knowledge in the field of synergetic, social, pedagogical systems (system approach, the principle of systemacity in pedagogics), skills of search, formalization, structuring systematization of psychology and pedagogical knowledge, to be capable to system thinking and complete perception of pedagogical reality;
- the research: to own knowledge in the field of gnoseology, methodology, pedagogics and psychology, abilities and navka to operate information, to carry out complex monitoring on the basis of psychology and pedagogical diagnostics, the analysis and synthesis, to be capable to a pedagogical reflection, to seek for continuous improvement of research culture;
Sphere of activity
Mission of an educational program of specialty 5B012300 "Social pedagogics and self-knowledge" is directed on training, competitive ability, professionally competent, conforming to the international standards experts in social pedagogics and self-knowledge. In front of itself the department sets a goal of training of specialists, advancing, importing and using innovative methods on the basis of current trends of corporate system.
Professional activity of bachelors of specialty 5B012300 "Social pedagogics and self-knowledge" is focused on work in the improving centers of socialization of children and teenagers, in the penitsitarnykh the standard organizations, educational and special (rehabilitation) educational institutions. A subject of professional activity of graduates is socialization trained, their personal development, the valuable and integral relation to duties. Thus the contents, ways, forms and result of activity are considered as the procedural unity providing with necessary techniques correctional pedagogics, giving knowledge and special educational skills of the organization of work with children, investigating social opportunities of personal development, giving the maximum support to younger generation in self-knowledge and a sotsiologization.