5V011700-Kazakh language and literature
Bachelor of Education majoring 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature carries out its activities professional in education.
Objects of professional activity
The objects of professional Bachelor of Education majoring 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature are:
- The organization of pre-school education and training;
- Primary, basic and specialized schools;
- Specialized schools;
- The organization of technical and vocational education.
Objects of professional activity of education in the specialty 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature are:
- Kazakh language and literature, world and national spiritual ideology, education and justice, truthfulness, formation highly conscious citizen society.
Bachelor of Education majoring 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature has the following professional activities:
- Educational (pedagogical) - in secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, technical and professional educational institutions after secondary education;
- R & D (research assistant at research institutions);
- Literary creative (in literary, cultural institutions, in the press);
- Organizational and management (at secondary schools, high schools and high schools, colleges, institutions directly related to the specialty);
- Production and management (in government, in various professional and industrial enterprises, departments and office documents);
- Literature's advisory.
Functions of professional activity
Functions of professional activity Bachelor of Education majoring 5V011700 - Kazakh language and literature:
- Teaching Kazakh language and literature in secondary schools, gymnasiums and lyceums, educational institutions after secondary education;
- Organization of literary, cultural activities related to the specialty.
The objectives of the educational program in the specialty
5V011700 - Kazakh language and literature
Educational activities are carried out on the basis of the license of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan from 28.08.2011g. for №0142692. The license is unlimited.
The Institute's mission - through targeted education training of skilled professionals that meet the needs of society and government targets. Educational program specialty 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature is built taking into account the peculiarities of academic specialty groups, the mission of the Institute, in accordance with the needs of potential users of the program.
Educational program promoting the formation of the spiritual world and national ideology, education and justice, veracity, goodness, forming highly conscious citizen society. Creates opportunities for full knowledge, high quality professional education, the formation of cultural knowledge in the field of Kazakh language and literature necessary in professional activities.
The main purpose of the educational program of Bachelor in specialty 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature:
- Education in the spirit of patriotism, friendship of the peoples of Kazakhstan, respect for different cultures, traditions and customs;
- Formation of human, social and personal values;
- Formation of ecological, physical, ethical, legal culture and a culture of thinking;
- Bachelor of language training;
- Profound assimilation of modern concepts and achievements of general linguistics and literature, the problem of teaching methods of Kazakh language and literature;
- Formation of basic knowledge and skills needed in professional activities.
Persons who have successfully passed the final certification for the development of vocational training programs of higher education in the specialty 5V011700 - Kazakh language and literature, awarded the qualification and (or) an academic degree "Bachelor of Education majoring 5V011700 - Kazakh language and literature."
The content of educational programs for the educational program 5V011700-Kazakh language and literature is constructed accordingly requirements of professional and social competence of the scientific, theoretical and practical areas. Appropriately these requirements, students must master the following competences:
- Forms: the graduate should possess knowledge in teacher goal setting, skills and abilities of designing and implementing a holistic pedagogical process, to be able to positive thinking, introduction to the system of national values, commitment to ethical values, prone to humanism and optimism;
- systematizing: Possess knowledge of synergies, social, educational systems and skills search, formalization, structuring and organizing psychological and pedagogical knowledge to be able to systems thinking and a holistic perception of pedagogical reality;
--Research: possess knowledge in the field of epistemology, methodology, pedagogy and psychology, skills and abilities to manage information, to carry out comprehensive monitoring on the basis of psycho-educational assessment, analysis and synthesis, to be able to pedagogical reflection, to strive for continuous improvement of research culture.
Subject specific competences:
- Communicative: command of the Kazakh, Russian, foreign languages, knowledge of the technology of communication, teaching rhetoric and conflict management, communication strategies and skills of constructive dialogue, communication in a multicultural, multiethnic and multiple society, to be tolerant and capable teacher cooperation;
- Technological: possess knowledge in the field of Pedagogical Innovation, pedagogical techniques and skills search, evaluation, selection and use of educational technologies, to be able to innovate, to strive for excellence pedagogical skills, show initiative and hard work;
- Controls: possess knowledge in teacher management and skills to carry out monitoring of teaching, to develop a system of pedagogical meters and gauges, material, develop control and evaluation materials, interpret the results, to strive for self-esteem and self-control, justice and fairness.
- Software: graduate should possess a system of subject, psycho-pedagogical and methodological knowledge and skills of application of theoretical knowledge in professional work, taking into account the specific socio-pedagogical conditions; aware of the professional duty of the teacher, responsible for the results of pedagogical activity.
- Interdisciplinary: possess knowledge in the theory of pedagogical integration and skills to integrate knowledge from different domains in solving educational problems, be capable of social partnership and teacher collaboration.
- Social: possess knowledge in the field of human rights, abilities and skills to protect the rights and interests of the child, the professional honor and dignity of the teacher, be aware of the social importance of the teaching profession, to respect the civil rights of the child.
- Developing: possess knowledge of modern pedagogical anthropology and skills to learn, compile, disseminate and apply the experience of highly qualified teachers who have a high motivation to teaching, to strive for self-education and self-knowledge.
- Creative competence: possess knowledge in the field of psychology of creativity, the theoretical foundations of creativity and skills to rebuild the profession, to realize copyrights innovative ideas in education, to find creative and alternative solutions to be able to generate new pedagogical ideas, critical thinking.
- Organizational Methodical competence: have knowledge of regulatory and legal documents in the field of education, training and guidance material and skills to develop ongoing training and organizational documentation (didactic, test materials, etc.), Possess organizational skills, be executive discipline.
Sphere of professional activity of graduates
Bachelor of Education majoring 5V011700- Kazakh language and literature can perform the following professional activities:
- Education (teaching) (in secondary schools, high schools, gymnasiums);
- Research (ml. Researcher at the research institutions);
- Literary creative (in literary, cultural institutions, organs of the press);
- Organizational and management (at secondary schools, high schools, high schools, colleges, organizations directly related to the specialty);
- Scientifically literate