1 Full name: Kerimbaeva Kulyash Zaurbekovna
2 Education: Higher, KazHTI (1985), candidate of technical sciences (2000).
Teaching disciplines: “Theoretical Foundations of Inorganic Chemistry”, “Chemistry of Elements in the Periodic System”, “General Chemistry”, “Redox Processes”.
Time period of work in this organization: Since 1992, a senior laboratory assistant, teacher, associate professor of the Department of "Chemistry" of South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University.
3 Academic experience: From 1992-1994. - Senior laboratory assistant at the ShPI named after M. Auezov, MKTU named after H.A. Yasavi.
1994-1999 - Junior researcher, teacher of the Department of Inorganic Chemistry MKTU named after H.A. Yasavi.
2000-2019 - Ph.D., Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor, Department of Inorganic Chemistry MKTU named after H.A. Yasavi, Academic Innovation University, SKGPU.
4 Non-academic experience: -.
5 Certificates: 2018 She graduated from the educational program for continuing education of the faculty of higher educational institutions providing teacher training, as part of updating the content of secondary education in the Republic of Kazakhstan developed by the Center for Pedagogical Excellence AEO Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools, in the amount of 80 academic hours. Сertificate BZ №095873, 09/11/2018
6 Membership in professional organizations: yes.
7 Awards and prizes: 1) In November 2018, she was awarded a certificate of commendation (Center for Educational Programs of Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools AEO).
2) Awarded the badge "80th anniversary of the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute", 2018. 3) Encouraged more than once by monetary prizes and thanks for the high results in the work.
8 Service activities: not working
9 The most important publications and presentations over the past five years:
1. Catalysts for producing furan. Berikkyzy A., Bitemirova A.E., Kerimbaeva K.Z.
XIX student international scientific-practical conference "Scientific community of students of the XXI century" natural sciences. Russia, Novosibirsk, 2014 6 pp.
2. A method for producing a carbon-alkaline reagent SUOVN, synthesized on the basis of humic acids and nitron fiber production waste. Koblanova O.N., Bitemirova A.E., Kerimbaeva K.Z. "Khabarshi-Bulletin of the Eurasian National University. L.N. Gumilyov ". 2016, №1 (111), 483-488
3. Methods of regenerating catalysts for preparation of five-membered heterocyclic compounds. Bitemirova A.E., Kerimbaeba K.Z., Shagrayeva B.B. BULLETIN OF SKPP. №2, 2016, 5 beta
4. Working-our of a metodical system of teaching hysics at a higner school in the context of a competence-based approach demonstrated. Spabekova R.S., Ponomarenko V.V., Bitemirova A.E., Kerimbayeva K.Z., Materials of the YI international scientific conference, -Prague. March
5. Methods of regeneration of catalysts to obtain five-membered heterocyclic compounds. Bitemirova A.E. Kerimbaeva K.Z., Zharynbekov M.A., Kozykeeva R.A., “Khabarshy-Bulletin of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov ". №2 (121), 2017 5 pp.
6. Possibilities to use vermiculites for sorption cleaning of phosphorus-containing sludge. Shapalov S.K., Bitemirova A.E., Kerimbayeva K.Z., News of the National Akademy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences. 2017. ISSN 2224-5278.-Vol, 3. -Lss.423.-P.241-244. 15 p.
7. "Model of a blank form for computer laboratory work on research of the speed selektor." Bitemirova A.E., Spabekova R.C., Kerimbayeva K.Z., Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology 15th July 2017. Vol. 95. №13. c 2005 –ongoing JATIT & LLS, 13 pp.
8. The Opportunities of the Rational use of oil production and oil refining in the Manufakture oftire rubber. G.Z. Turebekova, G. B. Alpamysova, K.Z. Kerimbayeva ҚР ҰҒА Khabarlary. Chemistry Women Technology Series, №4 (430) July-August 2018, Almaty қ., 120-124 better
9. Zhoba әdіsі negіzіnde studentterdіғ ғылым-зерттеужұмыстарының оқу пресіндегі ролі. Kerimbaeva K.Z., Sharaeva B.B., Baiseitova N.M., Bitemirova A.E., Tүymebaeva G.E.
Science and life of Kazakhstan. International scientific journal. №4 (76) 2019