S.N.: Madybekova Galiya
Position: Аcting Professor of the Chemistry department ,
Degree: Candidate of chemical sciences on specialty: 02.00.11 – Colloidal chemistry and physical-chemical mechanics
- Responsible performer of Fundamental research Program for 2006-2008 yy. Regional State Institution “Centre of Science about Earth, Metallugy and Enrichment” Science Comitet Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan «Development of scientific bases and technologies of creation of new perspective materials of various purposes» on theme «Creation of scientific bases of development of new polymeric compositions for dehydratation, desalting and dewaxing of oil» (№ gov. registration 0106 RK 00057).
- International grant EU on the Tempus Program Tempus joint project: 158918-Tempus-1-2009-1-AT-Tempus-JPCR «Teaching competency and infrastructure for e-learning and retraining» (CANDI), 2010-2014 year. Coordinator from the regional university.
-- GF 2018-2020, AP05132810 "Scientific and practical principles for the technology of microencapsulation of biologically active substances and fundamentally new stimulants of plant development in order to intensify the production of agricultural products." SR, together with SKSU;
- ERASMUS+ together with SKSU to implement the project "Enhancing Competencies in Sustainable Waste Management in Universities of Russia and Kazakhstan /EduEnvi". 2018-2020
- Diploma of MES the RK, 2006 .;
- The best teacher of high school in 2006;
- Medal A.Baitursynov, 2012 .;
-Honorary worker of education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2017;
- SKSPI Diplomas for achievements in science, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 years.
1 patent of the RK, 1 Preliminary patent of the RK.
- «Method of desalting and dehydratation of oil» – Patent of the RK № 13328 from 28.05.2003 on the claim № 2002/0138.1 from 11.02.2002
- «Method of desalting and dehydratation of oil» – Preliminary patent of the RK № 19286 from 25.01.2008 on the claim 2005/1439.1. cl. C 10 G 33/04.
-- “A method for producing lipase microcapsules” - patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 4366, dated 10/16/2019, filed application No. 2018/0861.2 of 11/30/2018.
Author more than 200 scientific articles and abstracts published in the various International-recognized journals and materials of the International conferences.
Scientific papers were presented at conferences:
1.Nonstoichiometric complexes of polyacrilonitrile derivatives with surfactants. Max-Planck institute Colloids and Interfaces. 10-13 June, 2013. Abstract book of 14th European Student conference, – P.82.- PD.3. Potsdam-Golm. June 10-13, 2013.
2. Study of Polyelectrolyte and oppositely charged surfactant mixture for stabilization of emulsion. ECIS2013. Sophia, 30 August-06 September, 2013. Abstract.
3. Российская Федерация, г. Москва,Colloidal properties of polymeric composite materials and application-specific aspects of their usage. IV Международная конференция по коллоидной химии и физико-химической механике, IC-CCPCM 2013.Moscow, 2013
4.Research of chicken manure as a substrate for biogas and biofertilizers yield. IV International
scientific conference “Colloids and Surfaces-2015”. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty, s.124.
5. Study of Hydrolyzed Poly action it file compositions with surfactants for use in emulsifying process. 6th International Workshop on Bubble and Drop Interfaces. Germany, Potsdam, 2015
6. Microencapsulation of active ingredient by polyelectrolyte complex formation. ECIS 2018. 2-7 th September, Lubljana, Slovenia.
7. Study of formulation parameters of w/o/w double emulsions for microencapsulation of bioactive substances. ICC-2018. 4th Section “Surfactants (IV Russian symposium on surfactants included)”.
8. Исследование структуры субмикрокапсул, стабилизированных модифицированными наночастицами диоксида кремния. VIII Международная научно – техническая конференция «Низкотемпературные и пищевые технологии в XXI веке». Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Университет ИТМО, 2019.
9. Study of Pickering emulsions stabilized by silica nanoparticles modified by oleic acid and chitosan. Okinawa Colloids 2019. 3-8 November, 2019, Nago, Okinawa, Japan.
Articles with impact factor:
- Colloid-chemical approach to use of Polyacrilonitrile derivatives compositions with surfactants. International Journa of Engineering Sciences.Vol.: 13,Issue:5. P.62 – 68. If=0.93.
- Investigation efficiency of AlhagiPseudalhagi flavonoids dimerization process.Life Science Journal. (Life Sci J). ISSN:1097-8135. Volume 10 - Number 4 (Cumulated No. 35), December 25, 2013. life1004. If=0,165.
- Polymer-surfactant complexes for microencapsulation of vitamin E and its release. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. (2015),http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.colsurfb.2016.03.063. If =4,287.
- Microencapsulation of Insulin and its release using W/O/W double emulsion method.Articlereference:COLSUA21108.Journal title: Colloids and Surfaces A: PhysicochemicalandEngineeringAspects. Online publication complete: 20-OCT-2016. DOI information: 10.1016/j.colsurfa.2016.10.041; . If- 2,86.
- "Study of N-Isopropylacrylamide-based microgel particles as a potential drug delivery agents". COLSUA-D-17-00264R1. Journal title: Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. Impact Factor 2,72. ISSN: 1146-609X. 2017.