Full name: Altynbekov Kosay Sultanovich.
Education: higher, Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi (Alma-Ata, 1983 - 1988). Under the guidance of academician Z. Kabdolov, he completed and defended his dissertation on the theme “Chingiz Aitmatov and Kazakh literature”.
Academic degree: candidate of philological sciences, senior lecturer.
Qualification: philologist, teacher of the Kazakh language and literature.
Disciplines: Kazakh oral folk art, Kazakh ancient literature, Literature of the Kazakh Khanate, Kazakh literature of the XIX century, Artistic reading.
Work experience in the organization: from 1988 to the present.
Working day: full.
Previous work experience in other educational organizations: did not work in other educational organizations.
Membership in professional organizations: no
Certificates or professional registration (patents):
1. Institute for Advanced Studies at the Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi (course, 2002).
2. Faculty of Continuing Education, Kentau Institute of the International Kazakh-Turkish University. A. Yasawi (2008).
3. Courses "The introduction of advanced pedagogical practice of foreign universities in modern innovative technologies for teaching methods" (2010).
4. Courses "E-government and electronic services" (2011).
5. Courses of the National Center for Professional Development "Orleu". (2013).
6. Courses "Technology of the educational process based on electronic textbooks." (2015).
Awards and Prizes:
1. Letter of thanks from the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2013);
2. Certificate of honor of the Dean of the Faculty of Philology, SKSPI (2016);
3. Honorary Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan (2017). Certificate No. 204.
4. Anniversary medal “South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute - 80 years” (2018).
The most important publications and presentations over the past five years are Name, co-author (if applicable), year of publication, or year of publication.
Educational, teaching aids:
1. Collection of folklore samples. Methodical instructions. Shymkent, 2014.
2. Kazakh literature of the XIX century. Teaching aid. SECTION 1. Shymkent, 2014.
3. Kazakh literature of the XIX century. Teaching aid. SECTION 2. Shymkent: 2015.
4. Guidelines for writing a term paper. Shymkent: 2015.
5. The ratio of Orkhon inscriptions and folklore. Monograph. Shymkent: Alem Publishing House. 2015.
6. Literature in the era of the Kazakh Khanate. Teaching aid. Shymkent, 2017.
Based on Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and Scopus:
1. The image of temple’s priestess in the poetry of “Silver Age”. 2017-02. Published by Atom and Cell Publishers © All Rights Reserved Available online at: Case Study. Sciences ISSN (Print): 2321-3310; ISSN (Online): 2321-3086 Published by Atom and Cell Publishers © All Rights Reserved Available online at: Case Study. South Kazakhstan's state pedagogical institute. Kazakhstan Received: 07-02-2017. Pages 41–45.
Papers at the International Scientific Conference:
1. The word of ancestors - Kazakh spiritual treasure // Sofia. Bulgaria. October 10-13, 2017.
2. Spiritual rebirth based on ancient spiritual heritage // Przemysl, Poland. September 07-15, 2017.
According to scientific journals based on the Higher Attestation Commission:
1. “The word of ancestors” - a mirror of Kazakh historical knowledge, art, thought and art // Collection of materials of the International scientific-practical conference “Baytanaev readings-2: Prospects for the development of scientific directions and ways of introducing innovative methods into the education system”. Shymkent: 2014.
2. Epic time in historical reality and heroic poems // Collection of materials of MNPK “Baytanaev readings-2: prospects for the development of scientific directions and ways of introducing innovative methods into the education system”. Shymkent: 2014.
3. Oriental plots and folklore motifs in the literature of the Golden Horde // Collection of materials MNPK “Baytanaev readings-3: New scientific technologies in the educational space of Kazakhstan”. Shymkent. 2015.
4. Materials of the International scientific-practical conference. “Kissas-i Rabguzi” by Nasruddin Rabguzi and folklore // EXPO-2017: Informatization, future development of the community. Shymkent, February 2016. S. 250-253
5. Traces of myths in the literature of the Turkic Kaganate // Collection of materials of the international symposium "Kazakh Philology and Turkology". SDU, Almaty, May 10–15, 2016.
6. The phenomenon of folklore integration in the epic book “Oguz-Neme” // Materials of MNTK on the 25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Shymkent, Alem Publishing, 2016. Page 302-307.
7. Features of Abay aphorisms and their relationship with traditional literature // International scientific-practical conference "Development and formation of future teachers in pedagogical universities": Baytanaev readings-6, Shymkent, 2018.
8. Features of the Maylykozhi fable // Collection of scientific articles at the International scientific-practical conference “New breath of the great steppe”. Shymkent, 2019, SKGPU. Page 437-442.
9. The relationship of the works of Maylıkozha with oriental literature // Collection of scientific articles of the international scientific-practical conference Baytanaev readings-7 "Modern educational trends: a look into the future." Shymkent, 2019, SKGPU. Page 392-397.