1. Name Surname: Sartayeva Khalima Mamadzhanovna
2. Education: Higher
Scientific and academic degree: candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, acting professor.
Qualification: Biologist. Teacher of Biology and Chemistry.
Subjects taught: Invertebrate Zoology, Vertebrate Zoology, Herpetology, Evolutionary Doctrine
The period of work in this institution: from the 1988-1989 school year to the present.
3. Academic experience: 31 years at the university.
2004-2011 - Head of the Department of "Biology".
2012-2019 - beginning Office «Registrar department».
Full time work.
4. Non-academic experience: no
5. Certificate / certificates for professional development, duration, place of registration:
- 2007. The holder of the state grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "The best teacher of the university"
- 2011. Winner of the nomination for the South Kazakhstan region “Best Curator of the Year”
- 2011. The holder of the state grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "The best teacher of the university"
- 2011. The holder of the diploma of the corresponding member of the International Scientific Academy at the UN (MAHEB-Saint-Petersburg);
- 2011. On April 28, 2011, Sartayeva H.M. was awarded the Diploma of a Corresponding Member of the International Academy of Sciences of the Environment and Life Safety of the United Nations (MAHEB-St. Petersburg).
- 2013. He was awarded the badge "For Services to the Republic of Kazakhstan".
- 2013. Letter of thanks. The chief of the department of education of Shymkent Zh.Tazhieva
- 2015. Medal Wilhelm Gottfriede "Well-behaved goodness in the heart" (Hannover)
- 2016. Letter of thanks. April 12 For fruitful work and achievements in the field of science, dedicated to the Day of Science and active participation in the scientific life of the Institute
- 2016. Letter of appreciation from the Rector for Labor
- In 2017 he was awarded the badge "Ibrai Altynsarin" in honor of the 80th anniversary of SKSPI.
- In 2017 he was awarded the badge "80 years of SKSPI" in honor of the 80th anniversary of SKSPI.
- In 2019, the Orleu NCP Portal was awarded the «Excellence in Education» badge
8. Experience in service providers (in-house, out-of-office) - no
9.Important presentations and published articles, last 5 years - names, authors, where they were published, submitted, year of publication, term of presentation:
- The opportunity to improve a bonding strengin of rubber to textile cord. Programm Abstracts Internationaler Kongress Fachmesse. EURO-ECO Hannover, 2015
- Radiological characteristics of soils and water sources adjacent to uranium mining enterprises of NAC Kazatomprom SKO. Scientific journal "Bulletin of the Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov, No. 2 (105), Astana, 2015
- Molekylar Identification of invasion Diseases Agents of Aser negundo L., in South Kazakhstan. Journal of Pure and Applied Microbiology, ISSN 09737751066 9(1), Мarch, 2015
- Species composition and injuriousness of stranger xylophilous fauna affecting indigenous urban dendroflora ofncentral Asia. Asian ir.of Microbiol.Biotech.Env. Click here for scimagojr.com. SCOPUS-H Index-11 NAAS Rating-3707. Sc. Vol. 18, No. (2) : 2016 : 359- 366 Global Science Publication
- Signaling molecules in the spring wheat varieties differing in resistance to infection after puccinia recondita inoculation. European Biotechnology Congress 2018, 26-28 april, Athens, Greece. Journal of Biotechnology Impact Factor: 2,908
- Studying the particularities of shampoo and liquid soap on a basis of plant extract of Cistanche deserticola. European Biotechnology Congress 2018, 26-28 april, Athens, Greece. Journal of Biotechnology Impact Factor: 2,908
- Investigation of ecological-biological and biochemical features of ferula (Ferula assafoetida) in natural populations of Southerm Kazakhstan. European Biotechnology Congress 2019, 26-28 april, Athens, Greece. Journal of Biotechnology Impact Factor: 2,908
- Study of obtaining process of industrial significant products from wheat straw and guza-paya. European Biotechnology Congress 2019, 26-28 april, Athens, Greece. Journal of Biotechnology Impact Factor: 2,908
10. Membership in authoring, co-authoring, new professional, development designs in research, development activities.
11. Additions can be added if there are important activities that are not mentioned in the summary: no