1. Education: higher
- academic degree: Master of pedagogical sciences in the specialty "6M011900-Foreign Language: Two Foreign Languages";
- professional qualifications: translator-referent in the specialty “Translation Business”
- taught disciplines: “Foreign language”, “Practice of oral and written speech and English grammar”, “Professionally-oriented foreign language”, “Country studies”, “Literary analysis and editing of translation works”;
- time and period of work in this organization (for the last 5 years): at the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University from September 09, 2019;
2. Academic experience: Shymkent Higher Medical College (2006-2019), professional foreign language, full-time;
3. Non-academic experience: none;
4. Certificates / certificates of professional development indicating the date or professional registration:
- JSC "National Center for Advanced Studies "Orleu", 07/04/2015. (72 hours), No. 0115062;
- NAO Holding Kasipkor Center for Vocational Education “Implementation of educational programs for technical and vocational education developed on the basis of a modularly competent approach”, 05.06-16.06.2017. (72 hours) No. 02608;
- South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Auezov “Science of the future: from research to innovation”, 06.24-28.06.2019. (36 hours);
5. Membership in professional organizations: none;
6. Honors and awards: Certificate for participation in the International scientific-practical conference from the Union of medical colleges of Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, Almaty, 2016;
7. Activities in the service sector (within and outside the institution): none;
8. The most important publications and presentations, over the past five years - the title, co-authors (if any), where it is published and / or presented, the date of publication or presentation:
- The article “The most famous discoveries in the history of medicine that have contributed both to medicine and to literature” in the International scientific-practical conference on educational research “Healthy youth is our future”, Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Yakutsk, “YaMC”, 2019
- The article "The importance of proficiency in English for medical workers" at the International Scientific and Theoretical Conference dedicated to the Youth Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Shymkent, "HMC", 2019.
- The article “History of Shymkent Higher Medical College” at the Republican Scientific and Practical Conference, Kokshetau, “KHMC”, 2019.
9. A brief listing of new professional, development projects, authorship or co-authorship in scientific or experimental development: none.
10. If there are additions, then you can indicate those important activities that are not marked in the resume list: none.