Scientific research work of the department
Research work at the department is proceeded in appliance with perspective and annual plans. Teachers of the department conducted research work on the following topics:
1. Formation of professional competence of future teachers by means of the creation of information and communication subject environment.
Supervisor: Doctor of Pedagogy, Docent Kadirbaeva R.I.
2. Mathematical modeling of slip winding connections on a solid surface.
Supervisor: Candidate of Physics and Mathematics Associate Professor Barayev A.
3. "Formation and development of agro-industrial complex of Kazakhstan"
Supervisor: Candidate of Economy Associate Professor Sarsenbiyeva N.F.
According to the program of improvement of professional skill of teachers of pedagogical specialities of higher educational institutions of Kazakhstan, following teachers have been trained:
- Master Myrzakhanov Z.S. (29.06.14-10.07.2014 g) in the University of Dusseldorf, Germany, on the theme "Innovative methods and technologies of training at German universities"
- Teachers Candidate of technological sciences Myrzakhmetova B.S., e.ғ.k. Associate Professor Sarsenbiyeva N.F. Candidate of Pedagogy Nurmukhanbetova G.K. (18.11.15-27.11.15) in the Higher Technical University, Porto.
- Senior teacher Lesbayev A.U. took a course at the University for Pedagogical Specialities in the city of Spain on the international program "Basic Principles for University pedagogy".
- Teachers Adylbekova E.T., Kurmanbayeva J.I., Kulzhatayeva K.M., Baymisheva A.Z., Alimkulov G.T. passed training courses in NTC "Orleu", Almaty - in 2014-2015.
In 6th and 7th February of academic year 2013-2014, in the institution was conducted the International scientific-practical conference on the theme "Bektayev's reading - 1: Informatization - the future of social development." The total number of reports in the conference was 300. In this 2015-2016 academic year the department plans to conduct an international scientific-practical conference on the theme of Bektayev's reading - 2.
The research work of students is aimed at the formation of creative skills, professional thinking by learning scientific methods of research, the creation and development of conditions provides an opportunity for each student to creatively develop, to participate in the research and development of skills of independent work.
The squad of the department organized the research work for students (RWS). Research work for students is a priority in the activities of the department. Students are actively involved for RWS. According to the results of scientific studies, many students make presentations at the annual student-scientific conferences. According to the results of the conference, research papers are sent to the Republican contest. Each year, the university students held IT-programming contest, and the winners will take part in various competitions at national and international level.
The University organized annual IV International scientific-practical conference on the theme: " "Nurly Zhol" Development Program: Youth and Science", where our students published more than 35 articles.
At the department, more than 94 students engaged in scientific researches. This is 82% of all students of the faculty. Also the circle "Serpіn" is continuously existing in the faculty. Every year in February, there is held Olympiad at the institution level for students of secondary and special schools. As well as held the process of attracting students to the Olympiads at universities of Kazakhstan. In April 2015, there was proceeded VII Republican Olympiad among university students in Turkestan, where our students: Usentaev N. took II place, Tynybayev A. and Ermesh A. took III place and were awarded with diplomas.