1. Name: Kulenova Inkar Makhatovna, PhD.
2. Education: Kurmangazy Almaty State Conservatoire (1981-1987)
Specialization: Musician (piano), qualification: teacher, accompanist, soloist of chamber ensemble al-Farabi Kazakh National University Scientific degree: Candidate of philosophical sciences/PhD. The
theme of dissertation “Social and cultural determination of gender creativity and music”.
The work in South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute.- 2 years. Full-time.
3. Academic experience:
2013 – present – South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute.
Disciplines in SKSPI: World Music History (in English), Main music instruments, Additional musical instrument, Accompanist class.
1987-2013 – Auezov SKSU – 27 years.
Disciplines in Auezov SKSU: Performing Arts’ History, Kazakhstan’s Piano Music History, Creative Art’ Psychology (for musicians), Music and Gender, Specialty, Accompanist class, Chamber ensemble, Main music instruments, Additional musical instrument, Cultural anthropology etc.
4. The non-academic experience: company or legal person, the name, a brief description of the situation (full-time, part-time work) – N/A
5. Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration:
1. «Faculty Development Fellowship Program» (the USA, New York University/NYU, Fall semester (01.09.12 – 23.12.2012), Spring semester (20.01.121– 21.05.2011);
2. «Pre-Academic Summer Program» (Turkey, Istanbul, Bilgi University, 05–28.08.2010 г.);
3. «CRC Program CEU» (Hungary , Budapest, Central European University/CEU, Nov.16–21, 2008);
4. «International Leadership Visitors Program» (the USA, universities of 7 states, March 02–30, 2001);
5. Grant of Soros Foundation «Research Support Scheme» RSS 677/1999
- Certificates Programme Workshop «Thomson Reuters» (2012), «Scopus» (2011)., "Tempus" (2007), USIS US in Kazakhstan (2000) and others.
6. Membership in professional organizations: Member of the union. “Nur Otan” party member
7. Awards: The winner in the nomination "Best associate professor of Auezov SKSU - 2009".
8. The activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution) – N/A
9 The most important publications and presentations over the past five years: Total scientific publications - 33.
1.“Interpretation in the Music Performing Art in Gender view”, Proceedings of International conference SCEW, 2014, Bulgaria, ISSN 2367-5659, p.337-342.
2.Problem of creativity in the light of experimental psychology // Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference «Actual problems of modern Genderology». –# 9. – - RAS Moscow-Stavropol, 2014. - p. 129-131. RISC.
3.Case methods for musical disciplines (collection of cases) // Testbook - Shymkent: SKSU im.M.Auezova, 2013. - 62 p. (in col-authorship with Estemesovoy S.S., Kasenova R.K., Imasheva A.T.)
4.Music as the subject of gender analysis // Scientific journal "Poisk" - T.4. - Almaty, 2012. - p. 95-99.
5. The problem of creative activity’s formation of future teacher-musician in the process of piano training // Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference "M.Auezov reading - 8" SKSU. M.Auezov. - Vol.1. - Shymkent, 2009. - p. 170-173.
6.Music in Muslim culture // Proceedings of the International scientific and practical conference "The Role of the Islamic world in the interaction of East and West" - T.4. - Shymkent, 2011. - P. 61-63.
7.Socialisation of culture and gender stereotypes // Proceedings SKSU. M.Auezov. - № 15. - Shymkent, 2008. - S.103-107.
10. If there is a supplement, you can specify the important activities that are not mentioned in the list of resume.
- Lecturing "History of Kazakh piano music" for professors and PhD students at the Department of Music at New York University on the International Program «Faculty Development Fellowship Program» Open Society Institute / OSI 2012г.
- Performing recitals (the last in 2010.), concerts with the orchestra of the Kazakh instruments as a soloist (the last in 2009), as well as an accompanist to singers and instrumentalists.