1 Full name: Berkinbay Akzhanat Keneskyzy
2 Education: higher, English language teacher, Kazakh National Women's teacher training University (2013-2017),, Master of pedagogical sciences, Kazakh National Women's teacher training University, (2017-2019).
3 Academic degree: Master of pedagogical sciences
4 Academic experience: full time
English teacher, Interdent College of Medicine, (December 2017 - April 2018)Almaty;
South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University, teacher of English language (2019)
5 Non-academic experience: private tutor of English language (October 2016 – May 2019)
6 Certificates or professional registration:
1. Certificate of scientific training (A. Baitursynov Institute of Linguistics, Almaty, February 1 - February 28, 2019)
2. Certificate of participation, Oxford University Press Week in Kazakhstan, the methodological seminar “Interactive, hand-on approach to teaching and learning” (180 acd.m.) (Almaty, 2018)
7 Membership in professional organizations: None
8 Honors and awards: None
9 Activity in the service sector (within and outside the institution): None
10 The most important publications and presentations over the past five years - the name, co-authors (if any), where it is published and / or presented, the date of publication or presentation:
1.“Listening to audiobooks as one of the most effective methods of obtaining knowledge” Scientific and Methodological Journal “Problems of Science”, Moscow, 2018.
2. “The effectiveness of audiobooks in improving a foreign language” International popular science magazine “Science and Life of Kazakhstan”, Astana, 2018.
3. “The value of using audiobooks in learning English as a foreign language” Conference “New trends in modern society: youth and science”, East Kazakhstan State University named after S. Amanzholova, Ust-Kamenogorsk. 2019 year
4. “Main competencies in foreign language teaching” Polish Scientific Journal, Warsaw 2019 year
11 Briefly list the new professional, experimental-design activities, the authorship or co-authorship in scientific or experimental activities: None.
12 If there is a supplement, you can specify the important activities that are not mentioned in the list of resume: None.