Achievements of the Department of biology
The faculty of the Department of biology consists of 22 specialized teachers. From them 1 academician of NAS RK, Professor; 2 doctors of Sciences, professors; 10 candidates of Sciences and associate professors; 3 senior teachers, 6 masters. The Department produces bachelors in specialties 6B01505-Training of biology teachers, 6B05101-Biology, 5B011300-Biology, 5B060700-Biology, masters in specialties 7M01505 - training of biology teachers, 7M05101-Biology, 6M011300-Biology, 6M060700-Biology and doctoral students in specialty 8D01505 - training of biology teachers.
The Department has the owner of the state grant "Best University teacher – 2007" d.b.N., Professor Khalil A. N., winner of the state grant "Best University teacher-2007, 2011" associate Sartayeva H. M., winner of the state grant "Best University teacher – 2012" C.b.N., associate Professor Bayseitova N. M. In addition, a number of teachers awarded state awards and gratitude.
1. For special merits in the field of education the breastplate "the Best teacher of the year" was awarded to the candidate of agricultural Sciences, acting associate Professor Alpamysova G. B.;
2. To the 80th anniversary of the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University, the head of the Department, Ph. D., associate Professor Baiseitova N. M. was awarded the badge "for merits in the field of education and science".
3. To the 80th anniversary of the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University, the badge "for merits in the field of education and science" was awarded to Ph. D., associate Professor Sartaeva H. M.
4. To the 80th anniversary of the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University, the breastplate "for merits in the field of education and science" was awarded to Ph. D., senior lecturer Khalikova G. S.
5. To the 80th anniversary of the South Kazakhstan state pedagogical University, the badge "for merits in the field of education and science" was awarded to Ph. D., associate Professor Zhapparbergenova E. B.
6. For creative work in the education system and success in training and education of the younger generation Sartaeva H. M. was awarded the badge "Bilim Beru isinin uzdigi".
7. By decision of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Kazakhstan (protocol No. 2), associate professor M.U. Sarsembaeva became the winners of the VIII Republican independent public competition and Halikova G.S. and were awarded the badge "Best Teacher".
Teachers of the Department of biology took part in training seminars of well-known foreign educational institutions and advanced training courses within the framework of the external academic mobility program:
- N. M. Baiseitova visited the universities of Gazi and kyrykkale in Ankara, (Turkey);
- Master of biology Ermekbayeva A. T. took refresher courses at the University of new Gasl (new Gasl, UK) ;
- Master of biology Kalshorayeva B. N. participated in workshop on "Improving teaching skill" in Valencia (Spain).
The Department is equipped with modern equipment, multimedia equipment, microscopes, classrooms and laboratories.
- №100 Zoology laboratory
- № 102-lecture hall
- № 105-laboratory of Microbiology, biotechnology, Cytology and histology
-№ 106-human anatomy, human and animal physiology
-№ 108-Laboratory of botany, plant physiology
-№ 213-lecture hall
- № 221-lecture hall.
The personnel policy of the Department is to ensure the release of bachelors, masters and doctoral students in biology and addressing issues of improving the quality of the University. Every year, work is carried out to implement the development plans of the Department. In the course of personnel policy, special attention is paid to the formation of the relationship between the teachers of the Department and students, in which the accumulated educational activity is effectively implemented, the transfer and development of accumulated knowledge, ideas, experience.
Refers to the sphere of professional activity of graduates: - biology teacher in secondary school, Lyceum, gymnasium, College; - national parks, zoos, arboretums; - environmental and environmental organizations; - research organizations in the field of biology, industrial biotechnology.