BAISEYTOVA NURILA MAKYLBEKOVNA
South - Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute, Faculty of Natural,
PhD, assistant professor of “Biology”
Baiseitova Nurila Makulbekovna born in Tolebi district of South Kazakhstan region 15 December 1963year. She graduated from the Kazakh State Pedagogical Institute named after Abai, specialty “Chemistry and Biology” in Almaty city.
In 1989 he was accepted to the post of lecturer at the department of “General Biology” Chemical and biological faculty of Shymkent pedagogical institute named named by M. Auezov. At present time working assistant professor of biology in the South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute.
In the period from 1994 to 1998yy. She is studied at the graduate school of Kazakh National University named after Al-Farabi.
In 2001 year he defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of biological sciences, in the Dissertation Council of the University, was awarded the degree of candidate of biological sciences.
In 2007 year of the decision by the Committee on supervision and certification in the field of education and science of MES RK received the degree of associate professor.
At present time it was published nearly 200 teaching works and scientific articles. Of these, 1 monograph, 8 textbooks, as well as electronic textbooks and teaching aids. Scientific articles were published in scientific journals and national journals and foreign countries (Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Turkey, and Russian).
In 2011 year, Nurila Makulbekovna as a delegate participated in the 1st Congress of teachers of chemistry and biology.
In 2012, he became “The best teacher of the university” the grant holder in the competition.
In 2013, an intern in Turkey, Gazi University and Kırıkkale Universit “Organization of research laboratories and the development of research methods”.
General teaching experience in higher education is more than 28 years. Baiseitova Nurila Makulbekovna addition to teaching he served as deputy dean and dean of the faculty.
For carrying out the spiritual and educational work among the students, for the successful management of research work of students and other achievements in the educational and methodical, scientific and educational work Nurila Makulbekovna was awarded several diplomas next followings:
- Medal and certificate “The best teacher of the high education– 2012”. Astana, 2012 y.
- She was awarded a letter of gratitude “For her contribution to education” Republican general socio – political party “Nur Otan” . Astana, 2012 y.
- “For the works in the field of education and science” was awarded a letter of gratitude rector SKSPI, Shymkent, 2012 y.
- Awarded by chairman of the regional maslikhat awarded an honorary diploma “For achievements in the field of science and education”. 2013 y.
- “Active participation in the competitions of scientific projects, for their efforts to attract students to scientific work” was awarded the Chief of the Education Department. Shymkent, 2013 y.
- Awards with Diploma of rector SKSPI “For long-term contribution to the development of education and science system in the universities”, Shymkent, 2013 y.
- CERTIFICATE has attended Oxford Professional Seminar 24 October, 2012y.
- CERTIFICATE FOR COMPLETION of theoretical and practical course “Analysis of Criminal Behavior and work with the Polygraph”. 2013 y.
- ZERTIFIKAT hat am Kongress vom 04.06-05.06.2013 zum Thema: Advanced methods of diagnosis, treatment and prophylactics. Hannover, 2013 y.
- CERTIFICATE has attended Springer (Springer Link User Training).Shimkent c, 2015 y.