1. Full name .: Apashova Akmaral Kaldanovna
2. Education: higher education (1995);
Scientists and academic degree: Master of Pedagogy and Psychology (2009);
Professional qualifications: English teacher;
Disciplines: Professional skills and ethics of psychology, general psychology, educational psychology.
during the period of work in the organization: since 2012
3. Academic experience: 6 years - at the university
previous employment in educational organizations:
• 2005-2007 yy - Teacher of English Philology Department of "Financial and legal college" Themis ";
• 2007-2009 y.y.- undergraduate South Kazakhstan State University im.M. Auezov (full-time);
• 2009-2012 y.y.- professor of English Philology Department of the South-Kazakhstan Humanitarian Institute. M. Saparbayev;
• 2012- September lecturer in "Psychology" South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute.
full-time or part-time: Full-time
4. The non-academic experience: the company or legal person, the name,
a brief description of the position (full-time, job-sharing): no
5. Certificate / Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration: No.
6. Membership in professional organizations: no
7. Awards: Letters of thanks of the faculty, the university (SKHI by M.Saparbaeva)
8. Activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution): no
9. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years - the name, co-authors (if any), which is published and / or presented, the date of publication or presentation:
1. Features and complexities of education of ecological culture at rural schoolboys./ "Бес институционалдық реформа-ел дамуының кепілі" атты Халықаралық ғылыми-тәжірбиелік конференция еңбектерінің жинағы, Қазақстан рес., Шымкент қ.: ОҚМПИ, 2015 ж. 19-20 қараша;
2. Pedagogical process as the high technology phenomenon in innovative development of School education./ VІ Международная научно-практическая интернет-конференция « АКТУАЛЬНЫЕ НАУЧНЫЕ ИССЛЕДОВАНИЯ В СОВРЕМЕННОМ МИРЕ» 26-27 октября 2015г
10. A brief summary of the new professional development activities, and co-authorship of authorship in scientific or development activities: No
11. If there is a supplement, you can specify the important activities that are not marked in the list separately: no