1. Name: Orazymbetova Gulzada Shabdanbekovna
2. Education: higher education (1980);
Scientists and academic degree: Ph.D. (1989);
Professional qualifications: a professor of psychology;
Subjects: psychology and human development, psychological service in school, professional skills and ethics of psychology, experimental psychology, introduction to psychological and pedagogical profession, developmental psychology, psychology of management;
during the period of work in the organization: from 2013
3. Academic experience: 33 years - at the university
previous employment in educational organizations:
• 1980-1998 yy - Chimkent Pedagogical Institute. Nadezhda Krupskaia;
• 1987-1989 yy - Postgraduate studies (full-time education);
• 1998-2013 yy.- South Kazakhstan State University named after M. Auezov.
full-time or part-time: Full-time
4. The non-academic experience: the company or legal person, the name,
a brief description of the position (full-time, job-sharing): no
5. Certificate / Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration:
1. The certificate of loan program (2003);
2. Certificate of PKI at Kazakh National University. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (2011);
3. MAPN Certificate (2013).
6. Membership in professional organizations: Member of the Kazakhstan p hilosophical Congress.
7. Awards: Diplomas Institute
8. Activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution): no
9. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years - the name, co-authors (if any), which is published and / or presented, the date of publication or presentation:
1. Application of psycho-preventive training in the educational process in the formation and development of the educational activities motivating students. Magazine "Innovations in Education". Moscow, 2010 № 11. (with impact factor).
2. Self-realization of the individual in society postmodernism. The collection of materials of the International scientific and practical conference "Ways of innovative development of science, education and culture in the new decade." Auezov readings-9. Shymkent, 2010
10. A brief summary of the new professional development activities, the authorship or co-authorship of research or development activities: No
11. If there is a supplement, you can specify the important activities that are not marked in the list separately: no