1.Education: higher, 1980, Shymkent Pedagogical Institute, a specialty- "History and Pedagogy", on qualifications " teacher of history and social science, methodologist on educational work"
2.Scientific and academic degree: candidate of historical sciences, senior lecturer;
Time working in the organization:
SKSPI - 2011 to the present time
3.Disciplines: "History of Kazakhstan", "The newest history of Kazakhstan", "Diplomatic history of Kazakhstan".
4. Academic experience:
- 1980 to 1986 - Lecturer in the "History of the CPSU" ShPI.
- From 1987 to 1993 - senior lecturer in "History of the USSR" ShPI.
- From 1993 to 2010 - Senior Lecturer, Department of History of Kazakhstan Shymkent branch IKTU named after HAYassavi,
- From 2010 to 2011 - Senior Lecturer, Department of History of Kazakhstan Academic Innovation Universit
5. Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration:
-a certificate of participation in training "Women's Political Leadership" held the Democratic Party of Women of Kazakhstan 22.06.2001 Shymkent.
-The certificate egov №EQ11-60756 from 22.09.2011 on the end of the course "E-government and e-services."
- Certificate №3227 advanced training at the Institute for training university professors Kazakh National Universit Al-Farabi Kazakh National University with a degree in History of Kazakhstan in the amount of 72 hours of 7.05-19.05.2012
6. Honors and Awards:
- Letters of acknowledgment of President Nursultan Nazarbayev to the 10th anniversary of Kazakhstan's independence from 16.12.2001,
at Merit regional maslihat March 2008,
7. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years:
-The foreign relations of Kazakhstan with the European Union. Shymkent, 2010
-The foreign relations of Kazakhstan with the CIS states. Shymkent, 2010,
-Problems of international relations historiography 20-30-ies of XX century in modern Kazakhstan. Moscow, 11.12.2013,
-at Formation of the diplomatic service of the Kazakh Khanate in the XVI-XVIII centuries. Materials of republican scientific-practical conference "The basis of a competitive society - the teacher:" Mangilik ate - the eternal future of the new generations. "Shymkent, 2014.
-The problems of strengthening marriage and family in contemporary societ Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Internet Conference. Shymkent, Moscow, 2012,
- Formation and development of the foreign policy apparatus of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Bulletin of Kazakh National Universit Al-Farabi - Series "Istoriyaografiya» - №2, 2010, 5) Kazakh inttelligentsiya the early 20th century on the structure of political power in the Kazakh steppe. Historical and ethnological journal "Alash» - №5, 2010.