1.Education: higher, 1987, Shymkent Pedagogical Institute a specialty- "History and Pedagogy" on qualifications "teacher of history and social science, methodologist on educational work"
2.Scientific and academic degree: Candidate of Historical Sciences, Associate Professor
Time working in the organization:
SKSPI - 09.01.2013 to the present time (full time)
3.Disciplines: "New History of Europe and America", "The recent history of Europe and America", "Methods of Teaching History", "History of International Relations", "History of international law."
ShPI - February 1994 - October 1995 - Senior Lecturer of the Department "General History"
Institute of History and Ethnography named after Ch.Valikhanov NAS RK (Almaty) - October 1995 - November 1999 - Post-graduate
IKTU named after A.Yasaui (Shymkent) - September 2000-September 2002 - Senior Lecturer of the Department "History of the World ',
IKTU named after A.Yasaui (Shymkent) - September 2002-August 2010 - head of the "World History"
ENU named after L.N.Gumilev - September 2011-August 2012 - Associate Professor of "Archaeology and Ethnolog"
5. Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration
-Certificate of the National Centre for Management and Research - pedagogigeskih educators MES "The development of leading" from 8.11.2014g. №0133495.
6. Honors and Awards:
- Winner of the grant MES "The best teacher of higher institution" in 2008;
6. The most important publications and presentations over the last five years:
1. Technology of formation of pedagogical high scool students etnic tolerans of teaching histor Life Science Journal. 2014.11(10s).
2. Қазақстанда өзбек диаспорасының қалыптасу тарихынан.// Materials of the International scientific-practical conference " Kazakhstan 2050 Strategy "- the basis of the concept of higher education institutions in the professional training of teaching staff", Shymkent, 2014, pp.182-187.