1. Name: Baymahanova Gulzhan Musabekovna
2. Education: higher education, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (1987), Ph.D (1994), Associate Professor of "Chemistry".
Taught disciplines: Chemical Ecology, Physical and Colloid Chemistry.
Since 2011 Associate Professor of the Department "Chemistry" in South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute.
3. Academic experience: In 1987 Lecturer of the Department of Physical Chemistry of the Kazakh Institute of Chemical Technology.
In the 1988-1993 years trainee researcher, graduate student of the Department of Physical Chemistry of Faculty of Chemistry Al-Farabi Kazakh National University.
From 1994 - 1999 years, Senior Lecturerof the Department of Organic and Physical Chemistry in H. Yasavi Kazakh-Turkish University, Shymkent.
From 1999 to 2011 worked as an assistant professor of "Chemistry" in Kazakh - Turkish University after H. Yasavi and Academic Innovation University.
4. Non-academic experience:-
5. Certificates: 1.
Certifikat: Shymkent, October 13-25, 2014. Certify of 22-hour lectures by pharmaccutical chemistry and International Reguirements Drags.
6. Professional Affiliations: yes
7. Honors and Awards: In December 2011, was awarded a diploma of the South Kazakhstan oblast maslikhat for labor achievements in the field of education and science, education of youth. Not once, was encouraged cash prizes and gratitude for the good results in their work.
8. Activity in the service sector: does not work.
9. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years:
1. Organization of educational work among students, Kozykeeva R.A., Asilbekova A.D., Materials 1 Republican Forum Hosts university RK, 30-31 October, SKSU after M.Auezov, 2012 year., 127p.
2. The distribution of impurities in the cyclic processing of low-grade phosphate Moldabekov Sh.M., Asilbekova A.D., Ibrayeva A.M., Articles for the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, V. 28, Sofia, 2012, 105-108 p.
3. The state of the art purification of phosphoric acid Moldabekov Sh.M., Asilbekova A.D., A.M.Ibrayeva, materials at the VIII International Scientific and Practical Conference, V. 28, Sofia, 2012, 95-97p.
4. "About the mechanism of catalysts", A. Bitemirova, K. Kerimbaeva, Penza, PA Research-publ. Center "sociosphere" RSSI, SLS, 216-220 p., 2013y.
5. "The logical solution structure of the multi-stage synthesis" A. Bitemirova, O.Koblanova, Proceedings of the republican forum M. Auezov, SKSU, 26-27 april 2013 y.
6. "The importance of applying the elements of games for training and education of students" Kozykeeva R.A., A.Dosymbet, South-Kazakhstan State Scientific Academy, International Scientific Conference, January 5-6, 2014y.
7. «Education and training of future generations», Қozykeeva R.A., Scientific-practical conference on the theme "Eternal country eternal future generations", V.1, 2014y.
10. Summary of new professional development activities, the authorship or co-authorship in scientific or development activities: -