1. Name: Tatyana Ruyatkina
2. Education: State University of Ivanov's "Teacher of History"
scientists and academic degree: candidate of historical sciences, senior lecturer.
While working in the organization:
YUKGPI - 01.09.2011 to the present time (full time)
Disciplines: "Prehistory", "Ancient History", "History of the Middle Ages", "Modern and Contemporary History", "History of Russia", "Source", "Historiography", "Western European culture of the Renaissance", "Methods teaching of history "," International Law "," History of World Religions ";
3. Academic experience: previous employment in educational institutions, Disciplines, and so on, full-time or part-time.
- 1987 -1990 years. Lecturer of the Department of General History Shymkent Pedagogical Institute;
c 1991-1992 trainee researcher at the Department of Ancient History and the Middle Ages, Ivanovo State University
c 1992-2010 gg. senior lecturer in world history SHO ICGS name Yasavi;
- Full employment.
4. The non-academic experience: the company or legal person, the name, a brief description of the situation (full-time, part-time work)
- Not available.
5. Certificate / Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration
6. Membership in professional organi- zations
member of the Committee on Culture Council Renaissance history of world culture RAS
- Diploma of regional maslikhat of SKO 19.10.2012
- Thanks to the Slavic cultural center SKR of 2011
- BlagodarnostSlavyanskogo cultural center SKR ot6.04.2012
-diplom rartii "Nur Otan" of 2011
-diplom department of tourism, physical culture and sports from 2011
-Certificate of tourism, physical culture and sports ot21.07.2012
8. The activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution)
9. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years - the name, co-authors (if any), which is published and / or presented, the date of publication or presentation
- Malkaster. Starkey. Chick. Eliot. Elmer. Ash. // "Culture of the Renaissance": Encyclopedia Volume 2, Part 2, Moscow, ROSSPEN 2011
- If the child is destined to be at the helm: a noble idea of the child in English humanism of the XVI century. // "The whole story is full of childhood": The Legacy of F. Ares and new approaches to the history of childhood in 4 hours. Part 1. Moscow, Russian State Humanitarian University, 2012
- Place and role of history in the writings of the British Humanist middle of XVI century // Transition periods in world history: the transformation of historical knowledge. Moscow, IWH RAS, 2012
- About how in his eye can not see the log, and you can see the speck in someone else: the perception of Russian reality of the XVI century English travelers // European Renaissance and Russian culture mid XV-XVII centuries .: contacts and mutual perceptions. Moscow, 2013 S. 167-191
- Being a prophet in his own country and stay alive: the question of the fate of the British Humanist in the XVI century // Fame and oblivion: the paradoxes of biography. Collected articles. SPb., 2014. S.141-151
- Teachers and teaching practices of the English Renaissance in the context of their belonging to the Catholic and Anglican churches // The medieval town. Vol. 24 Saratov, Saratov State. Polytechnic. University of Yuri Gagarin, 2014. S.49-57
- English humanists at the court of the Tudors // court culture of the Renaissance / Editor. Ed. LM Bragin, VM Volodarsky. M, 2014. pp 199-209
- Antiquity and the Middle Ages in school textbooks Kazakhstan // People and texts. Historical Almanac. "Order" on the story? Updating of information space of the past / Ed. Bobkova M. et al. M., IWH RAS, S.287-310
10. A brief summary of the new professional development activities, the authorship or co-authorship in scientific or development activities
11. If there is a supplement, you can specify the important activities that are not mentioned in the list of resume