1. Full name: Valentina Narozhnaya
2. Education: Chimkent Pedagogical Institute, 1974
A degree of professional qualifications: PhD, associate professor of the linguistic department of South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institution
Subjects: historical grammar of the Russian language, the history of Russian literary language, the syntax of the modern Russian language, workshop on spelling and punctuation.
A period of working in the organization: from 1975 - present.
3. Academic experiences:
previous employment in educational institutions - no.
4. Non-academic experiences: the company or legal entity, the name, a brief description of the situation (full-time or part-time working) - no.
5. Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration - no.
6. Memberships in professional organizations – a member of the Kazakhstan Association of Teachers of Russian Language and Literature
7. Awards: emblem "Honored Worker of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan" - 2011.
8. Activity in the services industry (within and outside the institution) - no.
9. The most important publications and presentations during the last five years - the name, co-authors (if any), which is published and / or presented, the date of publication or presentation:
- The contrast of black and white in the national picture of the world // Bulletin of Kokshetau State University named after Sh.Sh. Ualihanov. Philological series. - № 1-2. - Kokshetau: KSU. - 2012. - P. 74-79.
- Masculinity in the national non-verbal semiotics as an indicator of gender differences //Materialy VIII mezinarodni vedesko-prakticka conference «Dny vedy – 2012». – 27 brezen – 05 dubna 2012 roku. – Dil 51. – Filologicke vedy. – Praha. 2012. – C. 20-24.
- Semantic tradition of color of the national costume // Modern trends theoretical and applied investigations 2012: collection of SWorld scientific papers. - Odessa, 2012. - P. 56-60.
- National-cultural specificity of the story of Chingiz Aitmatov "Mother's Field» // Selected works. The International Conference «In Memory of Chingiz Aitmatov». 8-9 June 2012, Orleans House Gallery, Twickenham, TW1 3DJ, London, Great Britain.Bilingual Selected works: English-Russian. - C.104-106.
- Historical Russian grammar. A course of lectures // Shymkent: Alem, 2012. - 172c.
- Communicative language function of Costume: aspects of nonverbal communication // European Researcher. - 2013. - Vol (41) № 2-2. - P. 319-325
- Female and male non-verbal language as a concept of gender studies: aspects of intercultural communication // Man and the language in communicative space: collection of the IV International (XVIII All-Russia) philological readings by the professor Raisa Tikhonovna Grib. - Lesosibirsk, 2013. - S. 366-371.
- Formation of polylingual and multicultural identity: aspects of non-verbal communication // Bulletin of Kokshetau State University named after Sh.Sh. Ualihanov. Philological series. - № 1-2. - Kokshetau: KSU. - 2013. - S. 149-155.
- History of Russian literary language // Shymkent: Alem, 2013. - 180s.
- The signed status of objects of the cloth decoration in theaspect of intercultural non-verbal communication // Logical philological problems of science / Collection of articles of the International scientific-theoretical conference. – Tver’: TB MHEI, 2014. - S. 126-140.
- Kazakh associative dictionary. - Moscow - Shymkent: Alem, 2014 - 320C. (co-authors: Dmitryuk NV, Moldaliev D.A., Moldanova ZH.I., Mezentceva E.S., Abramova G.I., Sandybaeva N.A.)
10. A brief listing of new professional development activities, the authorship or co-authorship in scientific or development activities: participation in scientific research as part of the state order for the budget program 120 "Grant funding research" on "Intercultural Communication: mentally labeled concepts of social culture" – Head of PhD, Professor N.V. Dmitryuk.
11. If there is a supplement, you can point out the important activities that were not mentioned in the list of curriculum vitae.