1.Name: Tulegenova Meiramkul Saymyrzaevna
2. Education: higher; International Kazakh-Turkish University. (2005), Qualification: a teacher of music and singing.
Master of Pedagogical sciences. 6M010200- Pedagogy and methods of primary education (university "Syrdarya’, 2014).
Time of work in this organization: 3 years. Full-time
3. Academic practice:
from 2011 year till nowadays at SKSPI,
Taught subjects in SKSPI: Methods of teaching music, Methods of teaching methodology, Vocal, Choral Conducting,
2009-2011 years -Academic Innovation University -2 years.
Taught subjects in AIU: Choral Conducting, Vocal, Voice training.
2006-2009 years. Shymkent Institute of IKTU after H.A Iassaui - 3years
Taught subjects: Choral Conducting, Vocal, Voice training.
2004-2006 years.- secondary school №-3 - 2 years ; a teacher of music
1999-2003 years .- №2 Children’s house - 4 years; a trainer.
4 Non-academic experience: the company or legal person, the name, a brief description of the situation (full-time, working part-time) - no.
5 Certificate / Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration:
1/ "Actual problems of musical and pedagogical education" (20-23 of May 2011.. KazNPU named after Abay, Almaty)
2./ "Orleu" National Centre on increasing of professional qualification 26.10.13-11.11.13.
6 . Member of professional organization: Member of trade union
7 .Awards: no.
8. Activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution) - no
9. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years:
Total scientific publications-9.
1. Collection of works by foreign composers . // Textbook co-authored with Utesheva AZ -SKSPI. - Shymkent, 2012. -100p.
2. Vocalize ( piano accompaniment). // Textbook co-authored with Utesheva A.Z. - SKSPI.-Vol.1. -Shymkent, 2012. -93p.
3. Methods of increasing singing techniques // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Problems of innovative development of science and education." -IKTU-AIU.- Shymkent, 2010. -.281-284p.
4. Opportunities for professional work of the music teacher . // Materials ISPRK "introduction of innovative technologies in the educational process - for teacher training of new formation" .- SKSPI.- Shymkent-Moscow, 2012. -.108-112p.
5. Methods of development of vocal and arts executive at Primary school students // Proceedings of the International Republican scientific-practical conference "Formation of competitive personality-based multilingual education" dedicated to the 75th anniversary of SKSPI, in collaboration with Zhaksybekova S.S.- Shymkent, 2012. -511-514p.
6. Vocalize ( piano accompaniment). // Textbook co-authored with Utesheva AZ - SKSPI.-V.2. Shymkent, 2013.- 93p.
Preparation of vocal and arts executive at Primary school students
// International Journal "Scientific World of Kazakhstan" .- Shymkent, 2013. - 198-200p.
8 Pedagogical conditions of development of vocal and art executive at Primary school student.. // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Education, Science without Borders" .- Poland, 2013. - 61-69p.
9. Development of vocal arts of the students’ executive at Primary school musical-aesthetic education. // Scientific journal "Bulletin of the Kazakh National Conservatory. Kurmangazy ", co-authored with Tanirbergenova M.ZH.- №1 (2). Almaty, 2014. - 65-69p.
10. The role of music in the formation of musical-aesthetic education of upbringing and education of primary school student // Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference "Strategy" Kazakhstan-2050 "- the basis of the concept of universities in the professional training of teaching staff" .- SKSPI.-T.1.- Shymkent, 2014. -368-371 p.
11. Features songs Akan Seri. // Materials III SPK of young scientists and students "Strategy" Kazaқstan 2050: Science, education, innovation and scientific and creative research of young scientists "in collaboration with the student Rustemova A. -SKSPI. -Shymkent, 2014 - 375-378p.