1. Name: Tazhbayeva Ainur Imangeldiyevna
2.Education. M.O.Auezov South Kazakhstan State University. Profession- music and singing. Qualified: music and singing teacher.
Master of pedagogics and psychology. 6N0103- Pedagogy and psychology, (SKPU,2009).
Job at this university – 1 year. Full-time employment.
3. Academic experience:
2013 –at present- South Kazakhstan State Pedagogic Institute.
Teaching disciplines in SKSPI: choir classes and practical works with choir , choral conducting, basis technology of conducting, mastery of music teacher.
4. The non-academic experience: company or legal person, the name, a brief description of the situation (full-time, part-time work) – N/A
5. Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration: certification about accreditation according with the law of RK article 23 “О науке” Astana. 11.04.2014. Series MK №003325.
6. Membership in professional organizations: - member of trade union.
7. Awards: N/A
8. The activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution) – N/A
9. The most important publications and presentations over the past five years: Total scientific publications - 3.
1.Қазақтың ұлттық музыкалық аспаптарының қысқаша типологиясы.// Materials of international theoretical and practical conference.// “Science and education without verge-2013”.- Poland,2013. –P.56-61.
2.Воспитательные функции музыкального творчества в системе формирования эстетического облика учащихся начальных классов.// Materials of republican scientific and practical conference “Bases of competitive society is tutor “Eternal country” is the future of eternity of generation”. South Kazakhstan State Pedagogic Institute - Shymkent, 2014. -P.68-72.
3.Вопросы теоретического обоснования сущности понятия «развитие познавательной активности учащихся» на уроках музыки в начальных классах.// Materials of international scientific and practical conference “Strategy” Kazakhstan – 2050” bases of the concept of higher education in professional formation of pedagogical shots”. South Kazakhstan State Pedagogic Institute- Shymkent, 2014.- P.363-365.