1. Name: Jolamanova Gulsara Jalgasbaevna
2. Education: The Almaty State Conservatoire named after Kurmangazy (now Kazakh National Conservatoire named after Kurmangazy (further – KazNC), the faculty of history and theory of music, major – music researcher (1981), teacher qualifications: teacher of musical-theoretical disciplines.
Post-graduate course in the theory of music, KazNC.
Candidate of Arts. -17.00.02 Art History, (Institute of literature and arts named after M. Auezova of National Academy of Sciences, 1996, theme "Dombra Kuy Traditions in Kazakh Opera).
The work period in this Institute is 6 months. Full employment.
3. Academic experience:
From 2014 – up to current time –South Kazakhstan State Pedagogical Institute (further - SKSPI). Disciplines taught in SKSPI: The basics of music theory and Harmony, Solfeggio.
2003-2013 - South Kazakhstan College (further – SKC) of music-10 years. Disciplines in the SKC: Music theory, Harmony, Solfeggio, Kazakh music, World music.
1989-1999 - The Institute of literature and arts named after M. Auezov of the National Academy of Sciences.-10 years. Research worker.
1981-1984 – Professor of the Institute of culture named after Al-Farabi, the city of Shymkent – 3 years. Disciplines: Theory, Solfeggio, Harmony, Analysis of musical works, The History of World music, The History of Kazakh music.
4. The non-academic experience: company or legal person, the name, a brief description of the situation (full-time, part-time work) – N/A
5. Certificate of professional development with the date or professional registration: NO
6. Membership in professional organizations: Union Member at SKSPI, a member of the Composers Union of Kazakhstan (since 2004).
7. Awards: Certificate for the laureate of Republican contest of musicologists (year 2012).
8. The activity in the services sector (within and outside the institution) – N/A
9 The most important publications and presentations over the past five years: Total scientific publications - 16.
1. Songs Mukan Tulebayev, in the light of the trends of the Soviet mass songs//Works of scientific-practical Conference "Mukan Tulebayev and contemporary composers' creativity". - Almaty, 2013. - Pp. 70-80.
2.Images of childhood in the works of Aldamurat Kusherbaev.-Republican scientific-practical Conference "75 years of Kazakh composers' school"//Kazakh National named after Kurmangazy, September 12, 2014
3. The formation of the genre of the Symphony kuy in Kazakh music. «SKSPI Habarshysy», № 2, 2014.
4. Basics of Music theory and Harmony. // Methodological Manual, SKSPI, Shymkent, 2014, 32p.